By default, every time you try to access YouTube, Google will ask you to provide your Gmail address to access. However, you are not required to sign in only with your Gmail address. If you don’t use Gmail and prefer another email service, you can also use it to create an account and access YouTube.YouTube is one of the most popular platforms and arguably the most popular video platform, but you know all of this. And you also know that there are many other useful features, such as subscriptions and play history, which can be used when you access YouTube. You can create a YouTube account without the need for a Gmail account. This can be useful, especially when you’re concerned about privacy issues when using Google products.
Create a YouTube account without Gmail:
This method allows you to use YouTube and all its functions without using any other Google products. Any other email address, be it personal or personal, can be used for this method. Here are the steps for creating a YouTube account without Gmail.
- First, make sure you’re not signed in to a Google Account anywhere else in the same browser. Then go to YouTube and click “Sign in” at the top right of your home page.
- Sign in to YouTube
- This will take you to the login page and you can click on “More Options”.
- Other options. Now you will see two options. Click on what says “Create Account”.
- Create an account
- Go to the “Create your Google Account” page. The form you see on this page will be different from what you see when you create a new Gmail account. The difference: in “your email address”, you’ll see a link that says “I’d like a new Gmail address”.
- By clicking on this, you will access the usual page and the text will change to “I prefer to use my current email address hotmail.de“.
Looking for more information on creating a YouTube account? The technical support team will provide you with expert 24 * 7 guidance for your customers. so don’t worry about following the tech guide and solving your problems in minutes.